12 November 2010

Hong Kong Fun & Easy Day 11 Part 2/3










I was so surprise and my leg suddenly become no energy when I look down from the top of the Macau Tower. And I have one 遗憾 because of I cant play the Buggy Jump which is the tallest in the world that appear in the genius world record. Because it cost HKD 1800 ++. That time no money liao. haha.
It is at level 58.

































These Japanese team very funny. One of the untie pushing my butts because she want to frightening me. In other words, she is molesting me. haha





See, she was so happy after molesting me. haha


This is the untie that molest me. haha






























This is level 61. Level for Buggy Jump and other sky activities.









See the price. How expensive it is. haha. Next time baru go la. haha




The Macau Tower ticket also include the tea break too. But the service of the waiter not so good. So, we also tread him very well. We took out many magazine as well as the newspaper and then put on our table and sit there for a longer time. Then, sapu "pet pet" and go. haha. Let the waiter get some job to do. haha



































No comments:

Post a Comment